Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!

Wednesday, January 12, 14:21 (JST) INSIDE JAPAN The narrow roads of Senju In the frantic yearend season known as shiwasu (lit. "teachers running"), when even dignified people grow harried, a friend invited me to play hooky from the madness and take a ram

Go down

Wednesday, January 12, 14:21 (JST) INSIDE JAPAN The narrow roads of Senju In the frantic yearend season known as shiwasu (lit. "teachers running"), when even dignified people grow harried, a friend invited me to play hooky from the madness and take a ram

Post  sangbmt on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:21 am

Japan's trade minister has expressed interest in cooperating with Iraq on nuclear energy, the Iraqi interim electricity minister said on Monday after talks in Baghdad. "We discussed this issue with the Japanese minister, and he desires to cooperate with Iraq in this field," Hussein al-Shahristani said at a joint news conference with Akihiro Ohata, asked if they discussed nuclear energy. Iraq has a severe shortage of electricity. The country saw violent protests last August over power supply cuts, after which the electricity minister resigned. (AFP)

Luxury Yacht Charter Mediterranean
badeværelse

sangbmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wednesday, January 12, 14:21 (JST) INSIDE JAPAN The narrow roads of Senju In the frantic yearend season known as shiwasu (lit. "teachers running"), when even dignified people grow harried, a friend invited me to play hooky from the madness and take a ram

Post  sangbmt on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 am

Japan's trade minister has expressed interest in cooperating with Iraq on nuclear energy, the Iraqi interim electricity minister said on Monday after talks in Baghdad. "We discussed this issue with the Japanese minister, and he desires to cooperate with Iraq in this field," Hussein al-Shahristani said at a joint news conference with Akihiro Ohata, asked if they discussed nuclear energy. Iraq has a severe shortage of electricity. The country saw violent protests last August over power supply cuts, after which the electricity minister resigned. (AFP)
√úbersetzung Deutsch Englisch
sensotouch

sangbmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wednesday, January 12, 14:21 (JST) INSIDE JAPAN The narrow roads of Senju In the frantic yearend season known as shiwasu (lit. "teachers running"), when even dignified people grow harried, a friend invited me to play hooky from the madness and take a ram

Post  sangbmt on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 am

chattanooga affordable homes for sale
Cheap Concert Tickets

sangbmt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down