Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!
Jeffree Star Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Posters

Go down

Funny Posters Empty Funny Posters

Post  sangbmt Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:37 am

It's always fun to express yourself. While there are plenty of hi-tech ways to do it, such as any number of the many social networking sites, a cool low-tech way to do it with a funny poster.

It can be something as simple as putting a saying like "pull my finger" on a poster of Uncle Sam pointing to "I need a beer" under a photo of Albert Einstein.

A friend of mine loves road signs, he used to collect them from time to time when he was younger, but that turned out to be not such a good idea. Today he takes pictures of road signs and turns them into cool posters. He sometimes superimposes other images with the road signs. A funny example is a picture of a "One Way" sign with a superimposed photo of a cemetery. He's done this with other signs such as "clothing optional" taken from a sign posted at a nudist camp photo shopped in front of the Playboy mansion.

You don't have to put that much effort into it if you don't want to. Remember it's supposed to be fun. A simple idea is to take digital pictures of friends or things where you live that you find funny and put them together in a poster with a fun caption underneath.

Another simple idea is to just go to the mall, smaller outlet stores often have a nice collection of funny posters to bring life to the walls of your living room, bed room dorm or even office!

It's always fun to express yourself. While there are plenty of hi-tech ways to do it, such as any number of the many social networking sites, a cool low-tech way to do it with a funny poster.

It can be something as simple as putting a saying like "pull my finger" on a poster of Uncle Sam pointing to "I need a beer" under a photo of Albert Einstein.

A friend of mine loves road signs, he used to collect them from time to time when he was younger, but that turned out to be not such a good idea. Today he takes pictures of road signs and turns them into cool posters. He sometimes superimposes other images with the road signs. A funny example is a picture of a "One Way" sign with a superimposed photo of a cemetery. He's done this with other signs such as "clothing optional" taken from a sign posted at a nudist camp photo shopped in front of the Playboy mansion.

You don't have to put that much effort into it if you don't want to. Remember it's supposed to be fun. A simple idea is to take digital pictures of friends or things where you live that you find funny and put them together in a poster with a fun caption underneath.

Another simple idea is to just go to the mall, smaller outlet stores often have a nice collection of funny posters to bring life to the walls of your living room, bed room dorm or even office!

sangbmt

Back to top Go down

Funny Posters Empty Re: Funny Posters

Post  sangbmt Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 am

lingerie
brochure printing

sangbmt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum