Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!
Jeffree Star Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the procedure if I need to file a claim on my new or used car extended service contract?

Go down

What is the procedure if I need to file a claim on my new or used car extended service contract? Empty Re: What is the procedure if I need to file a claim on my new or used car extended service contract?

Post  sangbmt Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 am

Getting repaired and back on the road is simple! If your vehicle breaks down or is in need of a repair, have it towed to any licensed (ASE Certified) repair facility and present your extended car service contract service agreement to the Service Department. After they diagnose the problem with the vehicle, they will call our claims administrator toll-free for authorization for your covered repairs less a deductible where applicable. You do not have to pay for your repair and wait to get reimbursed, we pay all repair facilities quickly and efficiently over the phone via our corporate credit card.
retirement homes
Mississauga Real Estate

sangbmt

Back to top Go down