Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jeffree Star Central
WELCOME TO JEFFREE STAR CENTRAL!
Register or login now to gain full access to the forum. Registration is 100% FREE!
Feel free to post in the Off Topic/Guest Access areas if you need help or just want to relax.
Go out a purchase Jeffree's debut album "Beauty Killer" NOW!
Jeffree Star Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About The Silver Movement

2 posters

Go down

All About The Silver Movement Empty All About The Silver Movement

Post  Matt Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 am

This MySpace music project started out as a joke between my neighbor and I back in December 2007. I wrote a song called "Trouble In The Moshpit". I recorded her singing on the track and posted it on a MySpace.

After the success of "Trouble In The Moshpit" as well as its upbeat techno dance mix, I opened up an entirely new MySpace and the new project was called "The Silver Movement". In summer 2008 I re-released "Trouble In The Moshpit" under that new name. By fall, I started recording my second single "Sleepless Beauty"...3 months later it made it's way on iTunes! "Trouble In The Moshpit" and my 3rd single "Distant Love" made it on there as well.

My 4th single "I Kissed A Girl" (a cover version of Katy Perry's version) is now on iTunes!

My album "The Voice Within" is now available on physical CD thanks so Amazon!

You can check out The Silver Movement on MySpace at www.myspace.com/thesilvermovement
Matt
Matt
Admin

https://jeffreestarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

All About The Silver Movement Empty Re: All About The Silver Movement

Post  LeeRain Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

"The Voice Within" is now available on physical CD thanks so Amazon Razz Razz Razz

LeeRain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum